Thursday 17 July 2008

Customer Thursday

Happy Thursday everyone, Louise here.

I can't believe how time is flying by! The summer break is almost upon us (I'm afraid that means you'll be seeing a lot more of me and I'm sorry to say.....another collection!!!)

Right let me get to the point, I've been waiting patiently for my turn to choose a download customer to feature. The reason I've had to be patient is that the cards that knocked my socks off actually appeared on the blog in question last month. let me tell you this lady is hugely talented and such an inspiration.
So, without further ado my customer for this Thursday is...........SHIRLEY!!!!

Here's taster of what she came up with using the Christmas collection....


I love the paper she chose for the background, don't you?
And take a look at this litle beauty.....

I love how this picture really shows off the glossy accents, it looks good enough to eat.
Thank you Shirley for letting me show off your work and thank you for being our Thursday Featured Customer.xxx

News Flash!!!
The freebie image went down a storm last week. I looked in her at one point and there were 16 peole viewing the blog! A few people (namely Sarah C lol) have asked if they may be seeing a Graduate George to go with Dottie. So, because I love you all, tomorrow I will be giving you another freebie, Graduate George, fresh from the drawing board. Be sure to drop by.xx

12 comments:

Nicola said...

Wow!! welldone Shirley!! Amazing card, I love the dimension,very touchy feely!!Congratulations.
Nicola.xx

Juliet said...

I agree, Shirley always puts so much detail into her work. Congratulations Shirley - very well deserved!
Juliet xx

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Yay! Go Shirley! All your cards are fantastic - not just Dottie and George! But, or course, they are extra special!

Well deserved!
Hugs - Ruth x

Sammi said...

Great choice Lou!! Awesome cards!! Really something special! congratulations Shirley - muchly deserved!
xxx

Shirley said...

Thank you very much.
I feel very honoured.

And let me tell you I have been going through a very hard time lately, and this has really cheared me up today, thank you. Thank you very much

Karen Mortensen said...

A very deserving choice. Your cards are superb Shirley xxx

Sarah C said...

Lou, my friend, thank you. I had hoped that there might be a Graduate George in a downloadable bundle at some point, but to get him free is just amazing. I had seen the post where you've given him to us and downloaded the images, then scrolled down and saw this post. Thank you so much once again. I'll be finding out when James has his next graduation ceremony so I can make a card for him. Look out for a scrap page in the next few weeks as my mum has a cap & gown photo I can scan!! Woohoo

Shirley, I've looked at your blog and it's fab. Love, love, love your Dottie cards. I'm so glad Lou chose you and introduced you to us all xxx

Unknown said...

These are totally cute!!!

Jennifer said...

I love the dimension of all these cards. The coloring is great! TFS

Sue said...

BIG congratulations to ya Shirley, your cards are wonderful...very deserving :-)

sue
xx

Clare said...

You really are a talented lady, lots and inspiration there and has given me a few idea's.

Clare

Anonymous said...

Well done Shirley! You are one talented lady :o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin