Thursday 31 July 2008

Love and Marriage - The Collection

Louise has done it again! The new Love and Marriage collection is absolutely delightful and comprises an array of wonderful drawings. Falling in love, engagement, wedding, pregnancy, new baby, christening, anniversary - this collection has it all. 12 basics designs in black & white, with and without sentiments, then the whole lot again coloured in by Louise, PLUS you have the baby image coloured twice for baby boy and baby girl - a total of 37 graphics!! Pop over to Charmed and download this utterly irresistible ensemble, it's right there waiting for you ;o)

6 comments:

Sammi said...

I LOVE them!!!
Sorry - gotta go colour images now!!

Jac’s Playground said...

absolutely stunning, got 'em last night just before I went to bed and now I have to go to work so still no time to play but boy oh boy am I gonna have fun with these. Lou you are amazing.

Jo said...

wow Louise, love this set ! Already made a card which is on my blog. Wondering what you are going to come up with next.... ?

Becky said...

Oh Wow! I was only thinking about pregnant Dottie and the off-spring yesterday! Off to have a look now :0)
Love Becky xx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic collection Lou - you just get better and better x

Eve said...

Love this collection have had to but it... and it has already saved me this week when i forgot to make a card, It is on my Blog xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin