Wednesday 30 July 2008

Love and Marriage

Hello all, Louise here, I hope you've been enjoying the lovely weather we're having - I haven't because I've been making a new collection for you all! The things I do for you eh!

It's not available just yet but as you know it's never long after I've said that, that it appears on your screens.
Here's a sneaky peek from the new collection of a very quick card I just made using Dottie and George in love.

This image is so easy to just plonk on a card! This card literally just made itself. So has it tempted you? Just a little bit? Well there's more where that came fro, be sure to keep checking back for more previews.

Remember to keep your challenge cards coming in, we love to come and see them.xx

8 comments:

Eve said...

was just thinking last night when they where going to crook it up a notch!!! Cant wait to see more...... and cant wait to buy them :o) Thanks for sharing

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Thanks Lou! Got 'em! They're great... gonna have fun with them!
Ruth x

Nicola said...

Well Lou,you get out there now with a nice cuppa tea and enjoy all the fabulous comments you are going to receive with your new collection, they are outstanding!!I love the new addition too...xxxxx

Adele said...

Oh no....more to add to my to do list challenge...you know I cannot resist!!LOL

Fab work...I cannot wait to try them out! Thank you.

love Dingle.x

Marlou McAlees said...

awwww, adorable Louly!!!!! love the new images, well done again :) x

Jac’s Playground said...

Oh Lou these are totally awesome will be buying these later on tonight and what perfect timing as I have friends getting married at the weekend so they will be getting a card using the new collection, I love em, you are the business honey! Jac xx

Becky said...

Ooh! These look fantastic! And don't Dottie and George look so grown up! It'll be the pregnancy and baby next (hint hint) lol!!
Love Becky xx

Sammi said...

Oh WOW!!! :) LOU!! THESE ARE GREAT!!

They were worth waiting for too!!

I adore your card.. the colours are lovely .. so bright and happy and the image is just delightful!! Awwww!!

Sammi
xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin