Wednesday 9 July 2008

Vegas George

A bit further on with the challenge, and here's my latest card using Vegas George from the Rock Til You Drop collection. I coloured the image a few days ago and yesterday received a fabulous parcel from Karen at http://charmedcardsandcrafts.co.uk/ containing these 'Hello Sunshine'Cosmo Cricket papers which were just perfect! I took the card into work today and they were almost fighting over it, so I have a few more to make now!!!
Hope you're enjoying using these new images - I certainly am!
Juliet xx

8 comments:

Louly said...

I'm not surprised they were fighting over it Juliet, it's a cracker! I might have to put some of those papers on my list, why does Karen have to have so many to choose from? Every time I go to Charmed I feel like a kid in a sweet shop. did you spot that Vegas George is the new download picture on the products screen? He looks so cool!

CraftyC said...

What a super cool card, love it!
Clairexx

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow Karen, its fabby, love it on the angle and the birthday song too - brilliant idea. Jac x

Karen Mortensen said...

Wow Juliet, that superb! No wonder they wall want it at your workplace!!

Judy Rozema said...

This brought me a smile! What a fun card!

Tracy said...

What a fun card! Great image and coloring! Great colors too!

Sarah C said...

Fantastic card Juliet. You have an excuse to make more now ~ not that we need excuses do we?? LOL

Sammi said...

wowowowowowow!!! This is a fabulous card.. very grooovy!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin