Tuesday 8 July 2008

Look What I Got!

Good evening folks, Louise here.
This Blog has been so great for me because it has brought us all together and introduced me to so many fabulous people, I love each and every one of you.
One of those fabulous people is my beautiful friend Sammi.
Sammi lives downunder in Austrailia (the lucky thing). I've been visiting her blog for some time now and I always leave with a smile on my face. Well today I've had a smile on my face all afternoon because I came home to find this AMAZING card waiting for me. It's travelled all the way from the other side of the world and it's made me feel so so special, take a look....

Check out that background! Sammi has hand drawn the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Royal Opera House. Isn't she just an amazing talent! It's actually winter over there at the moment but it's probably still warmer than the summer we're having right now - non the less Dottie looks like she's got a lovely tan on the go - don't you think?

I love everything about this card but more than anything I love what Sammi wrote inside. Her kind words warmed me to the core, thank you sweetheart.xxxx

Please pop over to Sammi's blogg and take a look - she rocks!

8 comments:

Nicola said...

Oh wow How great is that!! Great drawing,superb card!!
Welldone!!.xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card Lou how talented is Sammi huh? Love her blog am a regular visitor

Juliet said...

Wow, fabulous card and the drawing is amazing! What a lovely gesture Lou.

Sarah C said...

Wow, what a lovely thing to do. Sammi certaily does have talent xx

Karen Mortensen said...

That is such a fabulous card!! Sami is very talented indeed. I just love it. How sweet of her to send it to you Lou :o)

Ruth (ooffee) said...

I met Sammi recently (well we visited each other's blogs). She is lovely and she has created a lovely card for you Lou! Well done both!
Ruth xx

Sammi said...

aww thanks Lou! I'm glad you like it! how sweet!
And thanks to all you other girls too! You are all lovely - you all rock!

Denise said...

What a beautiful card and lovely thought- off to have a look at her Blog x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin