Thursday 7 August 2008

Customer Thursday

Well it's that day again, how come time goes so fast when you're off work? hmmm.

Anyway, this week I've chose one of our new blogging customers to feature. She's called Denise AKA Lavender Rose and she made an absolutely stunning card for this week's challenge, take a look....



Isn't it gorgeous? I love that aperture with the ribbon and the funky heart over it - so clever!

You really must pop over and check out her other cards, she has a beautiful 'swirls and flourishes' card and a super lush card for the Joanna Sheen challenge.


THIS GIRL ROCKS!!


And I don't just mean her art work, her music is fab - I couldn't leave!

Thank you Denise for letting me show of your gorgeous card.xxx

Louise

Edited to say; Check out our new chat box in the side bar! feel free to chat!

8 comments:

Juliet said...

Just been for a visit to Denise's blog and I can see why you chose her Lou. Congratulations Denise - very well deserved!!!xx

Sammi said...

Congratulations Denise!! Very well deserved! I agree with Juliet - Great choice Lou
xxx

Lavender Rose said...

Thanks so much Louise for showing my first D&G card on the wonderful Dottie's World Blog :) I am so pleased...overwhelmed even!!!! and thanks so much Juliet and Sammi for your lovely comments! Denise x

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Yes, I saw Denise's card when I was blog hopping! It's lovely isn't it? Welcome to the family Denise! Hope you have as much fun as me!

Great choice - again, Lou!
See you soon!
Ruth x

Becky said...

Well done Denise! Love your card ad my little boy was having a bop to your Irish music! Brill!
Love Becky xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Very deserving choice. Well done Denise, hope to see lots more from you x

Sarah C said...

I'm not surprised you've chosen her. Very talented indeed. Congratulations Denise xxx

Anonymous said...

Well done Denise, one very talented lady. Gorgeous work on your blog too xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin