Wednesday 6 August 2008

Good to be Back!

Hi, Juliet here today, back from hols and raring to go with the fabulous new 'Love and Marriage' images which are just soooooo adorable.

Thanks to Lou for the Product Review yesterday on the Silhouette - it's a fab piece of kit and a fab price too at Charmed.


Here is Dottie in bed from the 'Dottie at Home' bundle, coloured with Prismacolour pencils - another tick on my unused images list!!!





I'm off to play now for a crafty afternoon. Have a great day and keep those cards coming.......

5 comments:

Sarah C said...

Yep, still love this card like I did when I saw it on your blog little earlier xxx

Louly said...

OMG!!! Juliet I love it! All the little details just give it so much wow factor. I love how you've added the spotty wallpaper and all those little buttons are just so cute!You rock Juliet!

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Welcome Back! We missed you!
I love the colours on your card! Very cheerful and sure to make anyone feel better! I like how the heart on the bed matches the heart shaped button on the ribbon...and the doodling on the bed and border! Ruth xx

Sammi said...

Oooh lovely!! I love it ...
GREAT colours!!
YES - WELCOME back - we did miss you!! Nice to have you back again :)
xxx

Karen Mortensen said...

Fab card Juliet. That bed look good enough to climb into LOL Love it!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin