Saturday 30 August 2008

Customers of the Month!

I think all you folks who enter our challenges deserve to be customers of the month but I can't possibly go through all the challenges to find you all so this month I've decided to give a free, exclusive coloured and black and white image to everyone who joins in with Juliet's challenge,which will be announced tomorrow.

All I need you to do when you've made your creation and linked up in the usual way is email me using the link at the top right of the page, just name your email; customer of the month image and leave me a link to your card in your email (so I can double check) and I'll reply to your email with the free image attached.

If you don't have a blog but you have bought any of the Charmed digital downloads you can still join in. Just emaill me a picture of your creation and I'll show it on here.

So without further ado here's what you'll get....

And here's a card I made with it...



All Charmed Digital Download Customers who enter tomorrow's challenge (you have a week) will get this image, regardless of whether they've played along with the challenges before.

Happy crafting,

Louise

XX

P.S. You'll only get this one chance to get this image (no swapping or sending on to others allowed). Even if you've played along with all the other challenges, it's just tomorrows challenge for this one. Sorry to be strict but I have to be fair.

9 comments:

Sammi said...

Wow!! That's lovely Lou!!

The image is GORGEOUS!! :) Love her!

Jac’s Playground said...

OMG Lou, she is divine, love it and love you for your generosity. xx

Ruth (ooffee) said...

WOW! Thanks Lou - she's gorgeous! xx

Juliet said...

This is a fab image of Dottie - really lovely Lou.
Juliet xx

Becky said...

Ooh Fabby!! Thanks so much Lou, so generous and a brilliant card!
Love Becky xx

Karen Mortensen said...

That is such a gorgeous image, and one which will come in very handy time and time again for those birthday cards.
Your example card is wonderful too.
xx

Adele said...

Oooooww,,,Dottie look divine, what a great image Lou. All I can say is ....wonderful!

love Dingle.x

Anonymous said...

Lou you're so sweet and kind, I'm really going to try and get the challenge done xxx

Adele said...

I have just finished a card using this image and I have just got to thank you again. She is wonderful to work with. She made me smile all the time I was colouring her...LOL...it took me a while so now my faces aches!

THANK YOU!

love Dingle.xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin