Sunday 24 August 2008

Dottie’s been tagged!


Happy Sunday Dottie’s World, I hope you are all having a great weekend. Please be gentle with me as I tentatively give you details of my first ever challenge.


I was going to be all prepared with an idea (that I needed to try out first may I add!) when Lou announced the “rota” and there I was at the top of the list and panic set in. With the children on holiday I put my idea away for another time and resorted to something a bit simpler!


This week I want to see a tag or tags of any shape or size. It could be tag shape toppers, gift tags, tag books....and because hubby and me have just celebrated our wedding anniversary....for an extra Dottie bonus I would love to see some hearts and flowers too!!!


The team have come up with some wonderful creations again; I hope you are as inspired as I am. Please find more details on individual blogs and just shout at me if I have missed something out...I am bound to!













Louise




Karen


Click for larger version

Adele



Thank you and we look forward to seeing your creations!



PS...did you spot the spooky new collection?

Edited to say that THE HALLOWEEN COLLECTION IS OUT NOW!! GO CHECK IT OUT!

19 comments:

Juliet said...

WOW! You have all surpassed yourselves this week ladies - fabulous creations. :-) xx

Louly said...

Cor Blimey! There's a tonne of inspiration there! Great challenge Adele! And another thank you to our guest designer Becky - fab card!

Karen Mortensen said...

Fabulous work ladies. Becky your card is gorgeous!!
I will comment further on your individual blogs xxx

Nicola said...

Brilliant cards as usual and Becky your card is wonderful too! Congratualtion Dotties world and Adele for posting the 100th post!!!
Nicola.xx

Sammi said...

Awesome cards ladies!! so much inspirations!! Fabby challenge Adele... will get stuck into tags tomorrow!! :) Great job Becky!! :)
*hugs all round*

Anonymous said...

Fantastic challenge Adele and the cards and tags made by you girls are fabulous. I'll do my best to come up with something.

Must go and check out the halloween collection!!!!

Sue said...

oh wow, such gorgeous creations ladies and yes i had to buy the new halloween set and the cats too.lol

Had to take part in this challenge such a fabby one,thanks

Here is my card for the challenge

Sue
xx

Becky said...

Wow! The cards are fabulous!! Thanks so much for inviting me to play along and well done Adele on your first challenge, it is great!
Love Becky xx

orangedaisy said...

great cards ladies. mine tis on me blog
x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fab challenge and superb DT cards! Yes I did spot the Halloween collection - another winner!! Fell into my shopping basket already! Here is my effort for this week's challenge:-

http://craftblog.craftybutterfly.co.uk/2008/08/dotties-world-tags.html

Ruth (ooffee) said...

This week's challenge card is on my blog!

Thanks again team! Great challenge Adele - look forward to your next one - curious to find out what it is now that you mentioned you have one in mind!

Ruth x

Nicky said...

Put my challenge on the my blog, thanks for the Sunday challenge just wanted I needed for a bit of 'me time'.

Arline said...

Fab challenge Adele! All of the DTs cards are gorgeous-as usual! I have had a go again this week! Here is my attempt! My Card xx p.s. oops my hand just slipped and bought the new Halloween collection! Fab images once again!

Sammi said...

There are just not enough hours in a day, Thanks again for a brilliant Challenge Adele! Love your cards ladies... My attempt at tagging is Here

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That was me above, messed up again lol! Let's try again, my card is here?

darcy48 said...

Well done once again DT team they are all fab!Here is my card

Jac’s Playground said...

Couldnt miss your first challenge Adele, it was a great one too but sorry I didnt manage the flowers or hearts just couldnt get them to work this time but I promise to try harder next time!lol Handyman George is over on my blog.

Sarah C said...

I've only just looked at Lea's card and realised that we've both used the same image for Silver Wedding items. Mine's a thank you acceptance to my cousin and her DH's party and it's on my blog.

One day, I'll learn how some of you do the ~ here ~ thingy!!

Brilliant challenge, so thank you Adele for that and forhelping me to make the card I've been thinking about for a month :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin