Wednesday 27 August 2008

Well halloween will soon be upon us WooooooHooooo!!!! (spooky ghost sound!) and as the new Halloween collection is 'flying' of the cyber shelves I thought it fitting to show you 'Flying Dottie', well, almost flying she hasn't passed her test yet.


I mounted her on an acetate aperture for this one. The green paper and the sticker are from the Hallowhimsy collection.

Here's a view without the inside showing.


Here's a close up of the web I made with 'Aqua' relief outliner, I sprinkled on a little silver glitter while it was still wet.

I hope I've got you in the mood to to start thinking of those dark autumn nights and the excitement of halloween, I love Autumn so I'm definately ready for it.

Thanks for looking, be sure to drop by tomorrow to see our customer of the week.

8 comments:

Sammi said...

Lou this card is Absolutely Stunning!!

Becky said...

Fabby card! You could use this image and have her tangled up in a spider's web!!
Love Becky xx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card Lou! Autumn is my favourite time of the year too.

Nicola said...

YOUR FAULT YOUR FAULT YOUR FAULT,Just hada bit of retail therapy from Charmed!had to get some of those halloween papers and ofcourse some extra bitz fell in my basket,whoops!!
Brilliant card Lou!!I love the acetate and colours!!.
Nicola.xx

Jac’s Playground said...

totally fab card I love it and the web with the glitter you are just soooo clever and you never fail to amaze me with your creations. x

Juliet said...

Fabulous card Lou - the spider's web idea is superb! Where do you get them? Chuck some over here chuck!
Love Juliet xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Spookylicious card Lou!! Love that web in the corner, well I love everything as always of course. Super!

Adele said...

Stunning card...I think this image is going to be one af my all time favs!

love Dingle.x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin