Tuesday 12 August 2008

FREE Sentiment Circle # 2

As promised here is circle sentiment number 2 in my little series of four. There are five formats for this one, which can be found on my personal blog, with just one example showing below. Normal copyrights apply (personal use only etc). To save click to enlarge then right-click and "Save As".


Adele has created a truly scrumptious example card using this sentiment, and look at Dottie all dressed up and beautiful! I knew she would make my circle look extra special, she is so talented, Thank you Adele xx


Adele has used the black & white version on her card.







Pop over to Crafty Goings On for all the sentiment circle formats.


Keep entering our Sunday Challenge :o)

4 comments:

Juliet said...

Wow Adele, I love your card - those colours are gorgeous. And thanks to Karen of course for the freebies! xx

Sammi said...

Oh wow! Adele has made your circle and Dottie look super special alright!! What an adorable card!!

I Love this circle Karen!!!
THANKS :)

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card Adele. x

Louly said...

Oh my word! What a lovely surprise to come back to! Karen these circular sentiments are fantastic! I can't wait to have a play, and Adele, Adele, Adele, what can I say? That card is a real stunner!You're such a treasure.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin