Monday 11 August 2008

FREE Sentiment Circles

Over the following days I will be posting some free sentiment circles I created for you (copyright: personal use only). Each circle has been created in several different formats to ensure you get the one that suits your particular need. So as to not create long posts here only one format will be placed on Dottie's World, with the remainder being available on my own personal blog here.

Here is the first sentiment. Click on the image for a larger version then save the pop-up image to your computer (right-click/save as). This one is JPG with a white background, also available on my blog is a transparent version, black & white, sepia, transparent sepia and negative.




......and an example card by me using the coloured transparent version.





Don't forget to enter our Sunday Challenge!!

6 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

wow, Thank you for these Karen, I always struggle with round sentiments aqnd love the way they look when I see them done by others now I can do it too! Your a star! Off to collect the rest now. xx

Adele said...

Oh goodness- I am amazed..how versatile are these downloads. I LOVE that card. Thank you SO much.

love Dingle.x

Lavender Rose said...

What a great idea...thanks Karen! Love the card!

Sammi said...

Fantastic- Thanks Karen!! :)

I adore your sample card! :)

Jac’s Playground said...

These really have come at just the right time for me and I've used this one today for a card using skipping dottie and it works for the ptw challenge too! So thanks again. x

Louly said...

Oh yes indeedie! This is a real beauty! I love pink and green together, you sure have been a busy bee chuck. Thank you for all you've done. xxxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin