Sunday 10 August 2008

Multi challenge-challenge!!

Hello fellow crafters! Louise here,
First of all let me say thank you to everyone who joined in with last week's challenge, I loved every single one of them.
It's been a week of change this week, Nicola's been on holiday so we've been missing her(but she'll be back with us any day- Yippee!). Then we introduced you to our new designer (Adele), and now before I tell you about the challenge we have more news!

We've decided to start having guest designers on board to help us with our challenge example cards. I'll invite a different one every one or two weeks so watch out! It could be you!

Our very first guest designer is...........the totally talented............Sammi!!!! Thank you for agreeing to visit us Sammi I love all your creations and I'm thrilled to have you with us xxx.


So, on with the challenge; This week all you have to do is use one of the Charmed downloads BUT (there's awlays a but isn't there!) you have to combine it with one or more challenges from other challenge blogs! I think it's great to combine challenges and I think it should be encouraged, so there you go, I'm encouraging you!

I've decided to start showing you the DT examples without lengthy descriptions in order to shorten the length of the post so for more details please pop over to each designer's blogerooni for a peep.




Friday Sketchers Challenge (below)

Juliet
DCM Challenge 'Scrumdiddlyupmtious' (below)


Juliet

Cute Card Thursday Challenge-The two of us (below)

Adele (below)

My Time To Craft Challenge


Louise (below)

Cute Card Thursday - The Two of us
Cardvaarks-From Your Closet

Don't forget o link up t both challenges and leave us a comment so we know to come and visit you, I can't wait to see whatyou come up with.
Louise xx
PS. I'm going to be away for few days so if I don't visit you straight away please don't think I'm ignoring you.

14 comments:

Louly said...

It felt strange not raving about your cards in the post so I'm doing it here instead!
Karen;You've surpassed yourself this time, it's phenominal! I love how it's all sad and in sepia on the front and all colourful and cheerfull inside (in private so they can have a smooch right?)
Adele I just love your style so much!Even when you say it's a quickie card it blows you away!It's so vibrant and I love the embossing.
Juliet, it's about time I got some wear out of my new sun glasses!These are absolute crackers, I can always count on you to brighten up my day.xx
Sammi Sammi sammi! What can I say?They are totally knock out! I adore the snap shot idea in the first card and the materntity card is so soft and maternal, perfect!
Thank you for joining us xxxx

Well,that has too be the longest comment ever!

Juliet said...

Ok, I will try to keep this short...ABSOLUTELY AMAZING GIRLS!!!! - I feel all inadequate looking at your cards, but what inspiration!!!
Can't wait to see everyone else's interpretations....keep them coming.
Juliet xxx

Karen Mortensen said...

I to am keeping this relatively short as I will go around and comment on your individual blogs. Suffice to say right now that I am BLOWN AWAY by them all xxx
Can't wait to see what everybody else come up with :o)

Sammi said...

Oh WOWSERS!! ladies - your cards are absolutely stunning!! I am blown away again! I LOVE them all!!!

Thanks for having me :)
Sammi
xxx

Anonymous said...

Absolutely brilliant cards by all of you wonderfully talented ladies. Amazing!!!!

I won't be joining in on this challenge but I'll keep checking back to see peoples entries xxx

Ruth (ooffee) said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! Your cards are all so amazing! Sammi is a great choice for guest designer! Her first card especially is beautiful!

Thanks for giving us all so much inspiration! This challenge is just right for me...and my cards (I did two) are on my blog...

Hugs to all - Ruth xx

Ultramum said...

Can't wait until I'm up to your fabulous standards ... you should see my wish list!!!

Anyway - here's my entry and it's also in for Sketch Saturday and
Cute card Thursday as well - at least it will be when I can sort out all these links.

It's here

Jac’s Playground said...

Totally amazing cards ladies they are all inspirational. Despite working the night shift last night I have managed to complete my card for this weeks challenge already (stroke of luck really!!lol) thanks for another great challenge, I love 'em.

Lavender Rose said...

I just love the wonderful cards you have all come up with for this challenge, it is amazing how versatile these images are! My card is on my blog:

http://lavenderosecraft.blogspot.com/2008/08/two-challenges-in-one.html

Becky said...

Congratulations Sammi!! I love your card, it's brill! Love all the DT cards as always!! I hope you like My Card
Love Becky xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Wow fab card examples!! I managed to join in this week - my card is here:-

http://craftblog.craftybutterfly.co.uk/2008/08/song-titles.html

Shirley said...

Finaly got my bottom kicked into doing some crafting. My cards not to good at the moment, lost my flair I think. But my entry is on my blog if you want to see. Had fun all the same, even tho not overly pleased with the outcome.

Shirley xx

Arline said...

Fab cards everyone! Absolutely gorgeous! Great inspiration! Here is my attempt this week! My Card xx

darcy48 said...

Love your cards from the DT team this is my first attempt at the challenge.Love ArlinexMy Card

Blog Widget by LinkWithin