Monday 29 September 2008

News Flash!

Dottie Takes The World by Storm!

I just wanted to pop on today to tell you the news, Dottie is a cover girl! I don't know for sure if it's her first time on a front cover as I only usually buy one magazine a montth but let me tell you I was thrilled to bits when Nicola alerted me to it. The magazine is Lets Make Cards and they've got a double page feature about digital dowloads. Dottie appears in a picture strip showing you how to colour her in. It's nothing to do with me, I didn't know anything about it so it was a lovely surprise.

Here's a litle snippet of Dotties little bit of front page. Let's hope it's the first of many (George has already had front page stardom and Dottie was getting a wee bit uppity about it)

Awwwwwww

8 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

yaaaaay, congratulations Dottie!!! your a star :) x

Juliet said...

Woohoo - that's fabulous. Our little Dottie worldwide fame!

Nicola said...

One magazine you say! Oh no I buy them all lol!! Just aswell. You're taking the crafting world by Storm Louise and long may you reign!!
Nicola.xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Yay! Way to go Dottie and Lou fabulous news, congratulations and well deserved recognition. x

Ruth (ooffee) said...

YAY! GO DOTTIE! How wonderful is that? Lou, you must be sooo proud! We're all very proud of you too!

Way to go - here's to many more appearances...Ruth xx

Deb M. said...

Congratulations Dottie!! WTG Girl!! :o) I have always been a HUGE fan Louly...wishing you, Dottie, & George many more covers.

Hugs...
Deb M.

Chriss Rollins said...

what a star dottie is well done louise you go girl.
chriss x

June Nelson said...

And..........rightly so too its about time she was recognised, brilliant!!! congratulations gang xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin