Sunday 28 September 2008

Sunday Challenge - Dottie goes Geometric!

Hi everyone, I hope your Sunday is treating you all well. I cannot believe how quickly time has passed and that it's my turn to challenge you again! So here it is!
When I first told my son that I was on the Dottie Design Team, he asked loads of questions about what I needed to do. You can now blame Jack for this week's challenge as this was all his idea...but I have stretched it a little.

Dottie goes Geometric!

Jack suggested that I made a card using triangles but I am going to open up the possibilites and ask you to make creations with bold geometric shapes. This could simply be part of some patterned papers or a fancy shaped card...the choice is yours BUT I want to see some geometric shapes as a main part of your work....no cheating and telling me the brad is a circle! Don't forget it must have a Charmed download somewhere too!
The design team have worked wonders go over to their individual blogs to take a closer look and get more detail of their stunning creations.




















































I cannot wait to see what you all come up with!







A HUGE thank you to Tracey for your work with us a Guest Designer - your work is stunning!




Louise here, just popping on to add a little something; WE NEED A NEW GUEST DESIGNER! The guest designer stays with us for two weeks and just needs to make one (or more) example creations. So like last time we're going to choose someone who enters this challenge, but in order to give the new GD a chance to make next week's card you need to enter the challenge in the usual way (you don't need to email me) before Wednesday evening. Everyone else has until next sunday as usual.

15 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Fantastic challenge and awesome DT cards, off for a closer look now.

Nicola said...

Wow every one and welldone Tracey!!
Sorry everyone about my poor quality pics, still cant find a daylite strip for my lamp grrrr!!
Of to leave comments on blogs.xx

Trace Dee said...

The work done by the design team this week is stunning as usual.

Thanks to you all for letting me be your guest designer for the past 2 weeks i have thoroughly loved the challenge.

Love

Tracey x x x

Ruth (ooffee) said...

I've done it! A lot quicker than last week, but I got the idea right away and wanted to get it done today!

So, it's up on my blog - a wedding anniversary card for my sis and her husband!

Thanks again for the challenge - I LOVE taking part!
Hugs Ruth xx

Donna said...

A really good theme this week, I thoroughly enjoyed this one and the cards by the DT are fab too :) Donna x

My card is on my blog

Jo said...

My Geometric George can be seen HERE

Ultramum said...

Hi - I've got a Geometric George too!!! here he is!

Deb M. said...

WOW! All you ladies are so talented. Love all the DT creations & all those shared in the challenge so far. Beautiful work everyone. I've been a fan of Louly's for a while & decided it was time to participate in a challenge...there's always a 1st time for everything. :o)
Here's the Link to my Geometric Dottie. Thanks!!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

I just love drooling over the design cards!! My effort for this week is here:-

http://craftblog.craftybutterfly.co.uk/2008/10/geometric-dottie.html

Jac’s Playground said...

I'm done, had to get it done quick coz I'm running out of craft time this week (shock horror!) Why does work have to get in the way!?! lol Anyway mine is here tfl

darcy48 said...

Wow guys some fab cards once again from the DT Here is my card

Sammi said...

well LOVELY work team!! Just fantastic!
well done again Tracey!!

Mine is HERE

silvercustard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
silvercustard said...

posted on my blog pics of my first ever dottie challenge!!!!

http://silvercustard.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-first-dottie-chalenge.html

Nicky said...

Great challenge I found it a challenge too, I have finally done it and it can be seen on my blog, I have still been playing catch up, but I think I am there now. Love everyones else cards they are great

Blog Widget by LinkWithin