Thursday 23 October 2008

Customer Thursday

The time has come once again for me to choose one of our wonderful customers' work to feature here on Dottie's World. It's really hard you know and I always feel as though I want to include everyone and not just single one person out, you're all fabulous! But alas I must.......

The person I have chosen this week has really grown both in confidence and crafting skills since I have known her. Here is some of her lovely work




.......the person I have chosen is........





Congratulations Lea.


Please pop over to Lea's blog and take a look :o)



Karen xxx

7 comments:

Sammi said...

Yay!! Great choice Karen!!!
Well done LEA!! :)

Juliet said...

I agree 100% - Lea's cards are gorgeous! Congratulations Lea - I love all these!
Juliet xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Way to go Lea - some smashing work there!

Anonymous said...

Aww thank you so much!!!! I'm really pleased and chuffed that you've chosen me. I'm running a bit behind with my blogging at the moment, hopefully I'll catch up tonight or tomorrow and thank you for the lovely comments xxx

Ruth (ooffee) said...

YAY! Go Lea - great choice, I love Lea's cards!
Ruth xx

Sarah C said...

Lea really has grown with what she does hasn't she.

CONGRATULATIONS LEA. You deserve this xxx

Nicola said...

Welldone Lea, fabulous cards!!!
Wear your blinkie with pride.xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin