Sunday 26 October 2008

Sunday Challenge - Spotty Dotty!

No I am not asking for a pubescent Dotty in need of a tube of Clearasil, but I would like to see some spots. Yep, today I am setting the challenge here on Dottie's World, and this is what I would like you to do:

SPOTTY DOTTIE
I want to see SPOTS. It doesn't have to be Dottie, you can of course use any of the downloads. BUT I don't just want to see a circle or two.


The design team has created some projects for inspiration. Click on each name to see more detail on each of the designers individual blogs.

Ruth (Crafty Wanderings) is our Guest Designer again this week and my oh my, just look at what she came up with!










JULIET





NICOLA



ADELE


LOUISE



KAREN



We are looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Don't forget to leave a comment so we can come a-looking.
Have a lovely Sunday - don't forget to put your clocks back, you have an extra hour today :o)
Karen xxx

17 comments:

Adele said...

What lovely spotty Dottie creations. I will do a bit of blog hopping and take a closer look.

love Dingle xx

Juliet said...

I love Sunday mornings, seeing what you've all come up with! They are fabulous - off to your blogs now.
Juliet xx

Eve said...

Look good again ladies, will have a go at this later! Have to have a think of what to do
x

Nicola said...

Wow!! I had a lack of mojo this week,everyone elses are amazing!! Ruth,that is fantastic welldone!!
Juliet, for the beads I used the Sugarcraft trick,soak the string of beads in some warm water for a few mins, then you can straighten them if kinked ( obviously dab off the excess water before adding to your card) and then I just put a strip of pva on the card and then lay the pearls,string of beads on it and leave to dry,as its pva it dries clear.
Nicola.xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow amazing work again ladies, you never fail to deliver am going for a closer look but thought I'd just put mine up its here TFL

Sarah C said...

What amazing work from the DT. I love it. Ruth that hanging is such a great idea. I'm definately going Dottie/dotty looking at them all LOL

Right, time for the thinking cap xxx

Chriss Rollins said...

just spent time doing catch up some fab creations since the snowstorm dottie.
love her robin outfit.
chriss x

Donna said...

Ooooooh fab theme this week ladies, I lurves circles and spots! Fab creations by the DT as usual :) Donna x

My card is on my blog

Sarah C said...

I've done my entry for this and it's on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Some gorgeous things as usual from the DT and I love Ruth's decoration.

My card is on my blog.

Sammi said...

OH WOW!!! Ladies - I am so impressed by your wonderful Creations!! WOW :)

My attempt is on my blog Here

I'll be coming around your blogs to check out all the minute details on Thursday (why is each day too short??)

*hugs*

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fabulous cards as always!! I didn't think I would have time but I managed one!

http://craftblog.craftybutterfly.co.uk/2008/10/relax-in-your-new-home.html

Becky said...

Hi Everyone!
I'm loving all your spotty Dottie creations! They are fab!!
You can see my card here
Love Becky xx

Anonymous said...

fab cards have just put links into my blog, I'm really new to this and learning as I go along so hope I have done it right...have just added one of my favourite cards at the minute that Ruth said she would like if and when she gets engaged..If you want to have a look pop over to my blog....
http://jackies-spellbindingcards.blogspot.com/

Hazel said...

Fabby spotty dotty crafting from the DT. There's one from me here

Tasha said...

Fab entries!

Here's mine

Nicky said...

I love the spotty challenge, thank you, I have only just done mine and added to my blog if you want a look,

Blog Widget by LinkWithin