Thursday 30 October 2008

Customer Thursday!!!

Morning everyone, my time to choose has come around again and I still struggle to select just one person. We have had a few crafters join us recently and it has been so great to look at all your work and interpretations of the challenges.

After a lot of umming and arrhing (well I do call myself Dilly Dally Dingle!) I chose to go with a crafter still fairly new to blogging who has wow'ed us with a Dottie's World Sunday Challenge.



Please welcome Susan, and here is her first ever challenge!!!



Well Susan, if your first challenge is anything to go by, we hope to see a lot more of your challenges over here on Dottie's World. A HUGE WELL DONE!!!!

Go and see some of Susan's other work over on her BLOG.

7 comments:

Ruth (ooffee) said...

It's a great choice! If that's Susan's first challenge - what's to come!? Looking forward to seeing more...Excellent...
Ruth x

Juliet said...

Congratulations Susan - great work!

Trace Dee said...

Iloved this when i saw it i do have a load of acylic coasters somewhere. off to find them.

Congratulations susan. Keep up the good work looking forward to seeing more off you.

Love

Tracey

Susan said...

Wow, thanks for the comments everyone. I am absolutely thrilled to have been picked.
Thank you, thank you.
Susan xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Susan! I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your lovely work xxx

Nicola said...

Well Done Susan and Congatulations!! I'm sure we'll be seeing lots more fabulous cards.
Wear your blinkie with pride!!
Nicola.xx

Sarah C said...

Congratulations Susan. I love your coaster xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin