Sunday 12 October 2008

Sunday Challenge....

Hello everyone,what a gorgeous sunny weekend it is!!

This is Nicola and its my turn to set the Challenge this week.

And the Challenge is:-

A is for Acetate with a hint of pink!!
It can be a whole acetate card,an aperture of acetate,an embelishment as long as Acetate is there some where & as October is Breast Cancer awareness month I'd like to see some pink!!!.And the use of one or more images from the downloads on Charmed Cards and Crafts,i.e Dottie,George,Cats etc.

As usual Click on the name above the Design Team Members Card and it will take you straight to their blog,so you can find out all the details of how they were made
Donna is our latest Guest designer she has done a fabulous job and made a gorgeous Second Card!!
Soo that means get your Challenge card done and linked by Wednesday and you will be in with a chance to become the next Guest Designer for two weeks.
You can still add your link to your card up til Sunday though.
Nicola-




Donna



Juliet




Louise



Karen





Nicola.xx

18 comments:

Adele said...

Awwww...fantastic cards everyone. I will play along this week now I am back from my hols!!!! I cannot miss this one!

love Dingle.xx

Anonymous said...

I'll be playing this week too! Nice challenge :o)

Karen Mortensen said...

Absolutely super cards girls xxx

Donna said...

Well done on such a brilliant theme this week Nicola, it really got me thinking lol! Thanks to the DT for allowing me to be part of such a wonderful and friendly team for the last 2 weeks, your challenges really rock and I will be returning again next week to see what you all come up with. Thanks again everyone :) Donna x

Nicola said...

Welldone ladies,wonderful example cards!you've done a fabulous job Donna, glad you've enjoyed yourself.
Nicola.xx

Sarah C said...

I used acetate for the last challenge too LOL Just as well I never put it away isn't it?? :D

Love the DT work. Stunning and amazing as always xxx

Jilly said...

Fantastic cards from the DT and wow love the new background.
I had to do a lot of thinking about this one but i hope you like my finished result. You can find it HERE

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Thanks Nicola! I love trying new things and I've never used acetate before!

Great inspiration again, everyone. I'll pop over to your blogs to leave comments there!

The results of my labour are on my blog!
Hugs to all Ruth x

Eve said...

Fab cards as always girls, my attempt is on my blog!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fabulous cards again from the DT! My card can be found here:-

http://craftblog.craftybutterfly.co.uk/2008/10/dive-into-ocean.html

Sarah C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah C said...

What super work from the DT :D
I've had a play with this brilliant challenge and my take on it is on my blog.

Hazel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hazel said...

Fab creations by everyone on the DT. This is my first time playing here: http://craftyhazelnut.blogspot.com/2008/10/dotties-world-sunday-challenge-for_15.html

Anonymous said...

Let's try that again....
My card is now on my blog here

Lavender Rose said...

Thanks for a very enjoyable challenge Nicola. All the sample cards are gorgeous!!!! My card is on my blog:

http://lavenderosecraft.blogspot.com/2008/10/acetatepink-challenge.html

Jac’s Playground said...

Made it! and with hours to spare! Great challenge Nicola, loved all the DT team work and the amazing work everyone else has put in to this challenge - a very talented bunch. Anyway mine is here TFL

Nicky said...

Hi, thanks for the briliant challenge this week I have just uploaded my effort onto my blog with minutes to spare!! Not very please with my card, but I love all the examples everyone else has done, well done everyone they are brilliant

Blog Widget by LinkWithin