Saturday 1 November 2008

Breaking News!-New Collection

Well folks, I know it's been a long time coming and you've all been very patient, but good things come to those who wait right?

Well, coming to a store near you (Charmed Cards and Crafs) later today will be........

Animal Magic!

.....and from the Animal Magic range let me introduce to you...


Lady Pusskins


Boy has that lady got attitude! Do you like the background paper? That's new at Charmed too, I think I might be in lurrrve with it -it's Bo Bunny -Flirty.

Lady Pusskins is just one image from a really WILD set of ten. You get each image with and without a sentiment AND in black and white and colour so that's an amazing 30 images in all.

If you haven't tried downloadable images before now's the time to try......once you have them on your PC they're yours forever, you can resize them, print onto all different things from paper, card and shrink plastic to T-Shirt transfers, printable cotton and more! There's versatility for you! If you're into working with the images digitally the transparent ones are great for that too, I like adding fancy backgrounds before I print out, especially when I'm in a rush.

If you would like to check out the new range just click the blinkie below.

download dottie blinkie

I can't wait to see all your animal creations.

13 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Oooooo now I'm excited and trying desperatly to get my printer going again! If Lady Pusskins is anything to go by this is going to be anther amazing collection.

Juliet said...

Fabulous Lou! I can't tell you how much fun I'm having with these today xx

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Ooooooooooooooo teasing us eh? They're not there yet!

Anonymous said...

Lol Ruth! I just looked too and no Lady Pusskins - definitely a tease going on here.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Me three!!! Can't wait!

Jac’s Playground said...

I keep popping back to check if they are in yet and I've got to go and have tea in a minute! Almost ready to go hungry instead of missing the launch of these! lol Oh well I'll be back!

Karen Mortensen said...

I'll pop a comment on here when it's ready on site. I am furiously working on getting a few other coloured images (present collections) onto site at the same time.

I love this collection and my challenge card for tomorrow includes my favourite character from this collection :o)
BRAVO Louise! xxx

Karen Mortensen said...

Go get it girls! :o)

Sarah C said...

Love them and will be getting them next week xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Love 'em, got 'em and used 1 of 'em too! they are fabby.

Nicky said...

Lovely collection, this is going to cost me money, oh well never mind, I will get lots of use out of these cheeky characters lol

Sammi said...

Oh Lou!! these are sooooo adorable!!! :) you never cease to amaze me with your wonderful images!! :)
mm.. better put these at the TOP of my wishlist. lol :)
I do love Lady Pusskins and that paper is so lovely too!!!
xxx

Anonymous said...

Brilliant collection! I'm off to go get them now xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin