Sunday 2 November 2008

Sunday Sunday.......

Oh, lots of news and excitement going on...I do hope I don't forget anything!!! Right Adele...no waffling , let's get straight on with it!

First things first! It's time to to thank Guest Designer Ruth who has shown us some lovely creations over the past few weeks and announce who will be joining us for the coming weeks.

Drum roll...........And for our next Guest Designer........please give a warm welcome to LEA!!!!! Watch out below for the first of Lea's creations. Well done Lea.

Right, next I will tell you about this week's challenge which is;

Black, white and a splash of .........COLOUR!!!

I want your creations this week to include one or more of the Charmed Download images and to be only 3 main colours. Black, white and one colour of your choice. You can use as many tones of grey and of your chosen colour and you can obviously use a skintone and haircolour ( I am feeling generous! LOL )but that's it.
After coming up with the idea I wondered if it could work, Dottie and George images are usually so bright and cheery.....but looking at the images again there are many out there that would work.....not forgetting the cats and of course the stunning NEW Animal Magic Collection.

The Design Team have come up with some stunners as usual so take a look at their individual blogs for further details.

Our new Guest Designer Lea











And now to some more exciting news.......

It’s time for the monthly give away!!!!!!!!!

“Everybody who enters this week’s challenge (following all the rules) before Sunday 9th NOVEMBER will get this lovely freebie Fairy Dottie image. You can only get it through joining the challenge so once it’s over it goes back into the vaults! (terms still apply). All you have to do is play along as usual, mention the freebie on your blog and link to us, leave us a comment then email Louise (email link in sidebar) so she can reply with your image, Non blogging customers can email their photograph to Louise.”


What a stunner.......don't miss out! Looking forward to seeing all you creations!

33 comments:

Louly said...

Very well handled Adele, I don't think you missed anything out!
What a lot of lovely cards again, I can't wait to see what all the customers come up with.

Pink Dandelion said...

Thanks for the opportunity to win this lovely image. I think the date should read as 9 November though not Oct. Love Debs x

Juliet said...

Fabulous cards! Fabulous challenge! Fabulous prize! A huge welcome to our Guest Designer Lea. xx

Louly said...

Oops thanks for that Debs LOL.

Karen Mortensen said...

I'll second everything Juliet said LOL
xxx

Sammi said...

WOW!!! WONDERFUL! Your creations are all wonderful! and Lou I am soooo in love with Fairy Dottie!!
I will be back with a card in a couple of days!
Keep up the wonderful work ladies!!

Chriss Rollins said...

my fave combo challenge black white and a hint of red.
love all the cards and your new purrrfect cat one.
chriss x

Jac’s Playground said...

Fantastic challenge, I wondered where fairy Dottie had come from as I was scrolling down and now I know and yes I have to have me one of those she is gorgeous. Fantastic DT work and congratulations Lea. xx

Sarah C said...

Congrats on being a guest designer Lea xx

Love all the cards and the challenge is fab. The fairy Dottie is so gorgeous. Mustn't forget to make the card now to have her sprinkle her fairy dust in my house xxx

Kimberley said...

Lovely cards by everyone - my card is HERE

Thanks for looking!

Jac’s Playground said...

I've managed not to leave my card to the last minute! its here TFL

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Brilliant! Lea - well done on you GD spot! Off to visit your blogs. Will be back soon with my design cos I want that fairy!!! Ruth xx

Nicky said...

Great Challenge, and I have managed to do it at the start of the week rather than the end, I could not miss out on the fairy. [Find Card Here]

Nicky said...

Sorry everyone my link does not work, one step to far for this blogger

Eve said...

ohhh wow what lovey entries again ladies
I have had a go and the finished one is on my blog

http://evescraft.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

Ultramum said...

Hi all - been ultra busy but couldn't resist this challenge. Here's my card

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fab new collection! I just adore the Dottie Fairy image! Wonderful DT cards for the challenge this week too! My effort is here:-

http://craftblog.craftybutterfly.co.uk/2008/11/bullseye.html

Sarah C said...

This must be a record for me. I've made my card and it can be found on my blog.
Thanks for a fantastic challenge.
Off to e-mail Lou now xx

Susan said...

First of all, well done Lea on becoming the Guest Designer. And I absolutely love the fairy Dottie, she is soooo cute.

I have had a look at everyone's creations and they are all beautiful. Great work everyone.

I had fun with this challenge and you will find my card here:

http://soozplace.blogspot.com/search/label/Challenge%20Cards.

Sorry not sure how to link yet. Still working things out.

CraftyC said...

Have done my card, you can See it here. Just hope its not too pink!!
Clairexx

Trace Dee said...

Congratulations Lea on becoming GD.

I love fairy dotty must have her she is the only one missing from my collection,
Louise your new animal designes are fantastic. I had to have a set straight away.

I have completed this weeks challenge Again it was whlst working with darling hubby in his van. so please forgive the photo's.

Love

Tracey

Donna said...

Great theme this week and lovely DT Cards as usual :) Donna x

My card is here on my blog

Sammi said...

My attempt is Here

Poppy said...

Lovely DT cards love the colour theme
Here is my card.

Emily said...

Hi

That Dottie s just great! My entry is here http://toomanystamps.blogspot.com/2008/11/dotties-world-challenge.html
TFL
Emily x

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Well, I've made something - but I'll probably try making something better later!
Ruth x

Becky said...

Hi Girls!
fantastic cards and I love the theme! You can see my card here
Love Becky xx

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Hi - as I wasn't happy with the first card I made - I made another one today. I feel much happier with today's card!
Ruth x

Sandra said...

Hi,great challenge this week...stunning DT cards,this is the first time i've entered your challenge,
Sandra x

My card is here TFL

Happy Crafter said...

Hi great cards ladies love the theme perfect for my sons b/day card which you can see
Here is my entry.
Would love that cute dottie fairy she is gorgeous.
Thanks for looking :)
Val

Hazel said...

Brilliant DT crafting. I think I'm beginning a quiet addiction to Dottie! There's a card from me here

silvercustard said...

Hi ladies, love the challenge this week, my entry on the blog...

http://silvercustard.blogspot.com/2008/11/splash-of-colour.html

take care Love Claire xx

Claire Mackaness said...

Just in time!! What a great challenge. I hope you wont mind the fact that I've painted Dotties Face Green! HERES MINE

Blog Widget by LinkWithin