Tuesday 18 November 2008

Maddy's Magic!

Good morning campers, Louise here!
My oh my do I have a treat for you today. I was a bit naughty on Saturday; when our fantabulous guest designer Maddy Hill emailed me this project to forward to Nicola for the challenge I kind of...er.... hijacked it (sorry Nicola)! Well! it just had to have a post all of it's own, I think you'll agree.
As you'll know, the challenge from Nicola this week is ''Fur or Feather". Maddy, famous for her imagination as well as her amazing talent went for "hair of the dog" in "The Ultimate Christmas Rescue Kit", brace yourself, this is so funny........

I bet you're impressed already aren't you? Maddy has altered a Daz soap box for this project, I'm loving the spotty red paper. I love the label; "From Ruff to Glamour Puss" I could do with one off these kits now, never mind after Christmas!
It just gets better! Look at all those delightful goodies!

Here's the low down, I love the disclaimer.....
This girl has such a sense of humour!
I'm bowled over by the detail in this project, just look at those eye lashes!. and the dog breath mints! ROFL


Here's a close up, Lady Pusskins is giving away all her beauty tips.

Didn't I tell you you were in for a treat?
Thank you Maddy for giving us some more inspiration and a right good larf!
Pop by tomorrow fo even more mid week mojo! We're spoiling you aren't we!

14 comments:

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

what a fab project!

Susan said...

Wow, what a great idea. I think I might do something similar to give to my sister as a christmas present. Hope you don't mind.
Susan xx

Sarah C said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

No wonder you hijacked it!

maddy hill said...

Susan feel free - i had my own sister in mind when i made it lol - as soon as i saw pusskins and scruff together it reminded me of a christmas i spent with my sister ..... but thats story that best kept in the family me thinks !!!

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow Maddy YOU ROCK LADY! this is fantastic, I can see lots of people with similar presents this year it is gorgeous. TFS x

Adele said...

WOW-Maddy-this is absolutely great! The ideas are fantastic- beautiful and inspirational work as always!

love Dingle.xx

Karen Mortensen said...

What a fantastic idea Maddy, I know just the person I could use this for this Christmas. Can I dip into your idea pool please? You absolutely SHINE! xxxx

maddy hill said...

lol - of course tis there for you to copy ! ... just make sure there is a FULL miniture bottle of booze when you give it ..... your not allowed even a sniff ! lol...

Calv said...

Amazing as usual Maddy, i like Malibu too! How conveniant is that!!!? :)

Juliet said...

Fabulous Maddy - what a fantastic idea and amazing detail! Love your work.

Nicola said...

I am a massive fan of Maddy, she is unbelievable!! so i'll forgive you Lou, once, this time, lol!!
This is sucha brilliant idea! Cant see the bottle of wine in there though, a miniture one that is,i love the instant eyes,i love all of it,i bet you'd be able to make loads of these for Christmas and it would be all your presents sorted!!
xxxx

Nicola said...

Aswell as the malibu i meant.xx

Ms. Cheryl said...

maddy, who makes puss ? she is delightful!! your art is adorable.
cheryl

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! That is absolutely brilliant!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin