Monday 17 November 2008

Monday's Mojo....

Yep, it's Monday again, hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have started the new week with a rested body and a happy soul :o)

As promised yesterday on my blog I am giving away the sentiment I made for my Sunday's Challenge DT card yesterday; all you have to do is let me know you want it by dropping me a line. Click this link to the Charmed site and write your details in the online form (opens in a new window). Usual restrictions apply, the sentiment is for your own personal use only and must not be shared or used for commercial purposes.


For your Monday Mojo boost I made the card below. This card uses the amazing Puddle Love image from the Love and Marriage collection, I used the transparent coloured image version which meant I could layer it against my sentiment then print it out as a whole. I wanted to show you that you can use the sentiment circles as a part of the actual design, and not solely as a print and cut out embellishment, and of course it once again illustrates just how versatile the downloads are. Get just the size and layout that you want.





Other products used here:
Basic Grey Ambrosia Paper
Black and White Bazzill
Imaginisce Paper
K&Co AB Lotus Tea Box Grand Adhesions
K&Co AB Lotus Tea Box Fabric Tag
Tim Holtz Metal Spinner
Treading Water border punch
Lots of Glossy Accents
Ink
Please let me know when you have made something using my sentiment, by leaving a comment, either here or on my own personal blog, I would love to see how you used it :o)
Have a wonderful day and thank you for visiting.
Karen xxx

7 comments:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Gorgeous card! Love this new sentiment -I have just been admiring yesterday's card!

Michele Roos said...

Ohhh I love this card. Love the images and the papers you used. Michele x

SweetPea said...

I love this card and it just shows the sentiment can be the main attraction... Helen x

Jac’s Playground said...

Fabby card I love the use of glossy accents especially for the puddle and umbrella x

Louly said...

Phwor! What a stunner!I'd never have thought of using it like that but it works so well. I'm loving the flowers and butterflies, it's just beautiful!
Thanks for a fabulous Monday Mojo post Karen.

maddy hill said...

ohhhhhh Karen what a great freebie ! and i love what you have done with it ! one to keep for valentines day too - not too far away !

Adele said...

Oh wow, fantastic-I love the new sentiment Karen. Works perfectly for this image too!

love Dingle.xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin