Sunday 30 November 2008

Sunday Challenge and FREE IMAGE

Hi all, Karen here with your Sunday Challenge.

My Monday Mojo card this week involved pictures of the recipient plus one of the Animal Magic downloads, Henry Hare, I decided to use the idea for today's challenge.

I would like to see a download, or downloads, interacting in some way with a picture of either the recipient or "something else". So it doesn't have to be a picture of a person but it must be a real photograph, and not just clipart etc. You could of course just do a layout and that would cover the requirements; it's up to you.

This may very well take you out of your comfort zone, but have a go and I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised at what you come up with.

This is our amazingly talented guest designer Maddy Hill's last week with us here on Dottie's World. We wish you could stay forever Maddy, we have all really enjoyed savouring your wonderful projects. Thank you xx

Check out what Maddy and the rest of the design team came up with this week.The projects are on the designers individual blogs, just click the names and you will be taken there.





















I hope you can find some inspiration there and look forward very much to seeing what you come up with, post a comment here so we can come looking. Email Louise (email sign swinging top right) when you have left your comment and she will send you her brand new Karaoke Dottie free of charge for taking part in the challenge.

We will also be choosing our new guest designer from the challenge entries. This time our guest designer will be with us for a month. Don't worry, we wont get upset if you say no, we understand it is a big commitment ;o)

Enjoy this little lady and thank you for visiting Dottie's World.


Karen xx

17 comments:

Ruth (ooffee) said...

What a great idea! Gonna have fun with this one! Ruth x

Louly said...

Oh wow ladies! I'm off to visit your blogs to tell you all how fabulous you are! Karen thank you for this fantastic challenge I really enjoyed it. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw my face on your card! It's brilliant! You sweetheart.
BTW Karen the sign hasn't swung for months! PMSL. A bit like me!

Karen Mortensen said...

Oh dear - oops! Scrap the swinging bit then ROFL What AM I like?? Little Ms Not Oberservant!

Nicola said...

Brilliant cards Ladies!! Karen superb card for Lou, no one told me it was the 2nd on tuesday!!! hope postie goes quick on monday!!!!
I was out of my comfort zone,definately, but i gave scrapbooking a shot lol! So a great challenge, as quite enjoyed it!!Nicola.xx

maddy hill said...

wow , all the makes are fabulous ! dont th8ink you get rid of me so easy girls - i'l be back joining in now and again ! love the free image Louise !
Nicola your page is fab ! and shows that you can scrapbook with dottie !
love them all girls ....
and theres a little thank you on my blog x

Thanks for making me so welcome ...... x
much love to you all xxxxxxxxxx
and thank you to the dottie fans for making me welcome too xxx
ive had a fabulous two weeks !
maddy x

Adele said...

Ow wow, what fabby creations. They have made me smile-off to take a closer look now.

A great challenge-thanks Karen!

love Dingle.xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hazel said...

Great work, everyone. There's a card from me here

Nicky said...

Brilliant challenge was out of my comfort zone but I gave it go, will be blog hopping so to check out all your wonderful creations, thanks Karen for the challenge. Love the free image

Michele Roos said...

Loved this challenge. It was way out of my comfort zone but I really enjoyed it.

Here's my card. Michele x

Claire Mackaness said...

I made do in spite of some printer issues! Fab DT makes and a challenging challenge! Heres my effort

Becky said...

He He! What a quirky challenge!
You can see my attempt here
Love Becky xx

Tip Top said...

My first layout! Loved doing this challenge - thanks for the inspiration! Here is mine!

Jac’s Playground said...

Fantastic challenge Karen and amazing work from you all. I ended up doing a scrapbook page (long overdue!) you can find it here Thanks for another great challenge. xx

Ruth (ooffee) said...

I've FINALLY put my cards on my blog...please stop by and take a look! Ruth xx

Ultramum said...

I wasn't gonna enter this but then made a card that accidentally almost fulfills the criteria - see what you think ... it's here

Sarah C said...

Great challenge and brilliant crafting from the DT. Love them all.

Here's my Seaside Fun LO. I'm off to PM Lou now so I can get my hands on Karaoke Dottie :D Thank you xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin