Saturday 8 November 2008

Super Saturday!

Thank goodness for the weekend - I hope you got here in one piece and have relaxing craft time planned. I have two cards to show you today, the first features the adorable 'Scruff' from the new Animal Magic collection, available here. Don't you just want to cuddle him?

The second card is 'Little Birdie' from the same collection and I've used one of the sentiment circles and one of the messages from the Christmas collection. It's my turn to set the Sunday Challenge tomorrow, so be sure to pop back then if you can.
In the meantime, enjoy your Saturday.
Juliet xx

7 comments:

Sarah C said...

These are brilliant Juliet. Scruff is just so cute isn't he? xxx

Nicky said...

They are so cute, the little fat bird really makes me laugh what a great idea, scruff stole my heart as soon as I saw him LOL

Louly said...

Oh wow Juliet! I love that scruff card so much! The autumny colours work perfectly with the colour of his fur. You are such an amazing card maker.
I love tweety too, that backing paper is lurrrvly.

Adele said...

Wow, Juliet, could you please email some of your mojo!!

Great cards and I'll look forward to your challenge tomorrow.

love Dingle.xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Absolutely fabulous cards Juliet - and your colouring is fantastic!! Love the circle flowers on the Scruff card. Fabby cards both xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards Juliet, I love both the Scruff and little birdie ones.

I must use those images for Christmas cards soon! xxx

Nicola said...

Oh wow Juliet gorgeous! Fantastic!! I love em!!!!welldone,have a lovely crafty weekend.
Nicola.xxxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin