Friday 7 November 2008

Merry Christmas








As I had major problem with my internet connection, I unfortunately missed sending my challenge to the lovely Adele,sorry :@, this is the card I made for

Black & White & Colour.

My colour was Gold. I used A CHARITY- OCTAGONAL FRAME from Helping Hands Templates,I stitched strips of beads and black thread around the edge and then used rub off's for the greeting around the Angel which is from the Christmas Bundle,adding gold to her halo,wings,gown and belt. This 'card' has a stand or a wall mount so would make a wonderful Christmas decoration

3 comments:

Adele said...

Good to see you are back up and running Nicola! Funny you went for the same image and colours I did!!LOL

Stunning work as usual.

love Dingle.xx

Karen Mortensen said...

How wonderfully different! Trust you to come up with something like that! Super super work Nicola xx

Louly said...

Nicola this must have taken aaaages! I love the stitching detail around the edges, you are a clever bunny.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin