Friday 14 November 2008

Thank goodness it's Friday!

It's been a long and stressful week over in the Dingle house....so I decided to make a little card for my hubby to show him how much he's appreciated. Still using the inspiration from the "Colour me silly" challenge I used the Puddle Image from the Love and Marriage Collection. This is such a lovley image to work with.



I thought the colours were cheerful and although a bit girlie for my hubby, the thought was there! I printed out the image 3 times and cut and decoupaged it. I used my all time fav, Glossy Accents for the puddle and hid a little slushy message behind the image.


8 comments:

Leslie said...

That is such a cute and completely sweet idea. All the DH's of us scrappers, have to be very awesome gentlemen to put up with our complete obsession with paper, ink and almost every tool that comes on the market! Good for you to remember to show some love to the man in your life!
Have a great weekend, Leslie

Juliet said...

Gorgeous card Adele and a lovely thought.

Ruth (ooffee) said...

What a lovely card. What a lovely thing to do!
My favourite ever D&G image!

Louly said...

Oh how adorable!that image works well with layering doesn't it, it's a great glossy accents opportunity too LOL.
I love it Adele and I bet your DH does too.

Karen Mortensen said...

What a wonderful card for your hubby. Hope easier days are ahead for you as a family xxx

Anonymous said...

Awww that is lovely Adele, I'm sure hubby loved it! x

Anonymous said...

I love this card I call my Grand daughter Gracie My little Sunshine! I found you by accident and I just love your cards. But this one is just Great. love the colors and everything about it .
Great work !

Dinkydoodle@gmail.com

Lavender Rose said...

Gorgeous card, bet he loved it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin