Saturday 15 November 2008

Guest Designer & Non Blogger Challenge Entries

Happy Saturday everyone! Oh I do love Saturdays, I get a nice lay in and I don't have to worry about getting up for work the next day.

First of all today I'd like to introduce you to our guest designer, she is AMAAAZING and I'm so glad she's agreed to join us for the next two weeks, please join me in welcoming......


If you fancy a bit of ooh-ing and ah-ing you just have to pay her a visit, but make sure you have a coffee handy because once you're there you won't want to leave.

Take a look at this
Yes you can believe your eyes, Maddy made that with her own fair hands! and look at this.....

Now do you see why I'm excited?
I wish I had a pound for every comment on her blog that containd the word 'WOW'

Once you've retrieved your jaws from the floor you can read my next bit of news....



We've been lucky enough recently to have had some lovely challenge cards made by non blogging customers. Everybody is welcome on here so I'm pleased to be able to show you what our non-Bloggers came up with ...



Linda


Helen Williams

Thank you for looking, drop by tomorrow for a fabulous new challenge from the lovely Nicola.xx

Louise

7 comments:

Lavender Rose said...

Great to see those lovely cards from non bloggers and thanks for the link to Maddy's amazing blog, stunning work!

Nicola said...

I adore Maddy's work!it is out of this world!!
Wonderful non-blogger cards cards,really colourful and cheery!Welldone.
Nicola.xx

Sammi said...

ooooh... off to Maddy's blog now!! :)

Great cards Helen and Linda!! :)

maddy hill said...

Thank you Lou , you fair have me blushing !
Im excited to be joining you all for the next couple of weeks ! I now have my giddy head on lol !
lovin those non - blogger cards they are sooo fab !
see ya all soon !

love n hugs
maddy xxxxxx

Sarah C said...

Congratulations Maddy. can't wait to see your creations over the next 2 weeks xxx

Adele said...

Some lovely cards here-thank you for sharing them with us.

Maddy-Congratulations-I KNOW you will astound us with your creativity- you always do.

love Dingle.xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Maddy, amazing work you do and I can hardly wait to see your creations! xxx

Lovely cards from Linda and Helen :o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin