Thursday 11 December 2008

2009!

Well I cant believe how time has flown and we are nearly in 2009 already!
I remember lighting my candle and making 'A millenium Wish!' seem like only a year ago! This is a large New Year card( excuse the pic, cant get a descent picture)
I blew up some numbers on word,printed and cut them out and then used these to cut my silver card numbers out with, which i ran through my big shot with a swirl cuttlebug folder,available from Charmed cards.
Mounted on colossal Christmas paper and them aded the images from the 'Animal Antics' download collection. Checkout the blinkies to find them.
Nicola.xx

2 comments:

Claire Mackaness said...

My favourite way to do numbers! Have you been blog hopping? A fab card well done.

Louly said...

What a cracker Nicola! I love the embossing on the numbers.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin