Friday 12 December 2008

I've been a busy busy bee!



Just for a change I hear you cry!
Well as you know, I started on the new collection as soon as I'd finished the Animal Magic bundle and I bet you thought it would be finished by now. Well this one is very different to what you've been used to from me so it's taken a lot of thought, research and planning, but you'll be glad to hear that the end is in sight.
As I've been living and breathing the new range I don't have anything else to show you today so it's got to be another sneaky peek to tempt you with.
I'm running away now because I know your going to ask me how long you have to wait.........

Bye
xxxx

12 comments:

Sarah C said...

Come back!! I've only one question.

HOW LONG HAVE WE GOT TO WAIT??????

rofl rofl

Sneeky peek looks good and very tempting.

Adele said...

Oh MY GOODNESS!!!!! I CANNOT wait!!

Looks stunning and VERY classy, so excited Lou!!!

Juliet said...

How long Lou?

Looking forward to this one.

Ruth (ooffee) said...

HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO WAIT???????

You know we don't like waiting and your sneaky previews are just so tempting...HURRY UP!!!

Ruth xx

Nicky said...

Looking very classy and as it's my birthday today how long do we have to wait?

Karen Mortensen said...

It's a totally gorgeous collection girls, very sophisticated and classy. The wait is definitely worth it! ;-)

Jac’s Playground said...

But how long to wait! This is looking totally amazing and I'm on leave for a week after Saturday! Getting real excited now!

Michele Roos said...

Oh you're a big tease. From what I can see looks very classy & elegant. When can we see the rest????????

Eve said...

oohh exciting!!!!!!!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

Sorry got carried away!

cant wait to see this the new collection

Nicola said...

Cant wait Lou, looks well worth the wait, but then wiould we expect anything less than amazing from you!
xxx

maddy hill said...

how come Karen gets to see and we dont ( stamps feet) lol ....
cant wait lou ...oh btw ...how long do we have to wait for it ...... heheeeeeee !

Sarah said...

Ooohhh I can't wait!! She looks gorgeous!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin