Saturday 6 December 2008

December Designers

Hi folks, Louise here.
You may remember me telling you we were on the look out for a guest designer to join us for December- earlier on this week. Who's silly idea was that?.....OK so it was my idea, great in theory but then you have to blummin choose! It is always so hard and we all loved them all!
In the end we narrowed it down to two so I said what the heck! It's Christmas! A time of plenty so let's have two guest designers!
The two ladies we eventually settled on are..........

Thank you for ladies for agreeing to give up your time on this busy month to join us.
To everyone else, please accept my apologies, I wish I could have chosen you all because your creations were all equally fabulous in different ways.
More News!!!
If you would like to get your hands on some free Dottie images pop over to the Cute Card Thursday blog, we're sponsoring this week's challenge so there are prizes up for grabs.

3 comments:

Claire Mackaness said...

Aaaah thanks Louise, I'm so happy be one of the chosen two. I've already made this weeks challenge card as I got all excited, but cant wait to find out what else is in store for us.

Michele Roos said...

A BIG thank you also from me. I feel so honoured to be chosen as GD for this month :0).

Michele x

Anonymous said...

Well done and congrats to both Claire and Michele xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin