Friday 5 December 2008

That Friday feeling!

It's Friday once more and at this time of year the weeks seem to go quicker than ever. I know so many of us are pushed for time and dashing around to cram even more into our already hectic "crafty lives!"

I can only apologise for a half hearted effort to show you as my card is sitting still in pieces on my desk waiting 'til later for me to finish. I will update with a final picture after a class assembly this morning!

I have used a download from the Christmas Collection with my Prismacolor pencils. A sneak peak!!! (complete with wet glossy accents!!!) LOL

6 comments:

craft mad Jenny said...

i'm glad it's not just me then - i've really been neglecting my blog lately!!! until today, that is!!

Karen Mortensen said...

It looks great Adele, and your colouring is fabulous!!
xxx

Louly said...

It's looking great Adele, you are funny, I thought it was just me that never had time to wait for my GA to dry, a woman's work is never done ay! I hope your assembly went well.xx

Adele said...

LOL...card finished and will pop on my blog if anyone wants to see.

You can usually see big fingerprints in my Glossy Accents too Lou! Me?..impatient!!!!!

love Dingle.xx

maddy hill said...

well tis looking fab Adele !

Nicky said...

It's great I keep finding that the days seems to have less hours at the moment too. LOL. Love the colours

Blog Widget by LinkWithin