Friday 19 December 2008

Dottie in bulk!

Running out of time I decided to make a few similar cards to cut down on time dithering over design and paper and colours!!! Only problem was by the time I had almost finished cutting around my 4th image my poor fingers were so sore trying to cut out all the little nooks and crannys with my craft knife. Got there in the end and quite pleased with the outcome...and another few cards off my to do list!!!



This image of Dottie and her snowman from the Christmas Bundle is one of my favs, I love using a glittery gel pen to add detail and some glossy accents for some seriously shiney wellies.

3 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Just gorgeous Adele, I adore your work. You rock girl!!

xxx

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous cards Adele. Love the images and the colouring is fantastic. Hope you and your family have a wonderful christmas. Michele x

Sarah C said...

Fabulous work and well worth the effort xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin