Tuesday 30 December 2008

Just a Quickie

Well we've nearly reached the end of another year and I don't know about you but the older I get the quicker everything seems to go - with that in mind maybe we should be getting on with some Christmas cards, after all it will all be upon us again before we know it!.....what????? Why are you all shouting at the screen?......OK then lets have something new and fresh in time for the new year.......
I think Adele is one of my favourites from the Girl about Town collection. I used her along with one of the backgrounds on a little gift bag which I cut on my Silhouette.

I printed the background twice so that I could cut out an extra canopy to add another dimension.

I have to admit, I'm loving playing with these new images, now all I need is a little more time.

That's it from me for this year then so let me thank you all for joining us on Dottie's World for it's first year, without you it would be awfully quiet, heck we might even have started talking to ourselves! LOL

Happy New Year.

Louise xxx

4 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Ohhhh this is gorgeous Louise. Perfect for a pressie for a little one. Hope you have a fantastic 2009. Michele x

Adele said...

Wonderful as ever Lou!!

love Dingle.xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Oh I love that Lou!! How perfect for a new baby pressie!! Fab!!!
xxx

Karen Mortensen said...

.....and what's wrong with talking to oneself? I do it all the time! Nobody knows or understand me better! ;o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin