Sunday 28 December 2008

Sunday Challenge - Wishing You Well

Well Hellooooooo! Louise here, I hope you have all enjoyed the Christmas festivities and are now all raring to go with all your new crafting goodies! Yess???? Nooo?????? Well maybe I can tempt you with a little challenge.....

This week the challenge is in the theme;
After all the over indulgence you've most likely had over Christmas ( a few poorly tummies and heads I guess?) The theme this week is Get Well Soon .You don't have to use those words, but it has to be aimed at cheering someone up or wishing them well . If you don't know anyone who's poorly your creation could be wishing them well in their new job or a new home...basically, lots of positive vibes in this card please AND of course a Charmed Download. Nice and easy?


Here's what we have so far to inspire you with...








Michele


Juliet


Adele

Don't go yet!


Now I want to say a special thank you to our two guest designers that joined us for December; Michele & Claire


We were so honoured to have you both on board, you're both such talented ladies, thank you soooo much. xxxxx


This brings me onto the next little snippet.....


WE NEED A GUEST DESIGNER FOR JANUARY!!!!!


ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PLAY ALONG WITH THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE TO BE IN WITH A CHANCE OF BEING CHOSEN - BUT DON'T WORRY YOU CAN STILL PLAY ALONG EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE OUR GUEST DESIGNER!

14 comments:

Juliet said...

Fabulous cards ladies and Claire and Michele, you've been a great asset to the team. xxx

Adele said...

Lovely cards- I was mojoless late last night as I started..now I have ideas!! Typical! LOL.

Will try to do a bit of blog hopping and have a closer look!

love Dingle.xx

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous cards ladies and thank you soooo much for having me a guest designer. I had a great time :0) Hope you all have a fantastic new year. Michele x

Claire Mackaness said...

As usual all your cards are fab! I've had such a lovely time as guest designer. I'll miss you all.....what am I saying your not getting rid of me that easily, I'll carry on joining in!

Nicky said...

Brilliant cards love the challenge, I have put mine on my blog if you want to take a peek

Chris said...

Well I absolutely adore your new downloads so I had to head off and grab me some... specially when I saw the fab card on Maddy's blog :D
Love all of the DT's brilliant cards they are awesome!!
hugs
Chris xx

Chriss Rollins said...

these cards are fab... loving your new downloads ...I need them, i want them and i am going to have them. lol.

chriss x

Sammi said...

Oh wow!! These are wonderful ladies - they sure are cheery!! :) Well done Michele and Claire on your guest DT work :)
My card is on My blog
Sammi
xxx

tracy said...

Hello well I am impressed with your blog and craft website and I actually managed to download the digital images that I bought who would of thought it I managed this without my husband very easy to do with your instructions.
Anyway this is the first time that I have entered anything and I would love to play along I have designed a card that I would like to enter on my blog using your lovely motorbike rider.
Please take a look at my blog
http://tracy-addiction.blogspot.com/
I have called it mojo weekly challenge I hope this is how you do it.
Happy New Year to all
Tracy xxxx

Tip Top said...

Great challenge! And I managed to not use a pre coloured image of Dottie!! Here is mine!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Happy New Year ladies! I found some time to play!! My card is here:-

http://craftblog.craftybutterfly.co.uk/2009/01/dotties-world-get-well-soon.html

Sarah said...

Happy New Year girls. Thanks for a fab challenge! You can see my card here

Jac’s Playground said...

Phew, did it! (last minute again I'm afraid!lol. Gorgeous DT work ladies really inspirational. Mine is here TFL

Hazel said...

Gorgeous cards. I ran out of time, so did the quickest card ever (thanks to Doddie downloads!) - it's here

Blog Widget by LinkWithin