Saturday 20 December 2008

New Collection!

Just in case you didn't read yesterday's post... we have a brand spanking new collection; GIRL ABOUT TOWN and it's completely different! You can read the post below for more detail, there's no point in repeating it all, especially as I'm dying to show you my first ever Girl about town creation!


Here goes....

The images used are Coffee Time with the Cafe Facade background, along with one of the sentiments. I went for the pre-coloured option but as they don't always print out quite as crisp as they appear on screen I tend to add a few highlights with with pencils, or shaded areas with Whispers markers, it just brings the images too life a bit.

I can't wait to see what you all come up with with the new collection.

Have a lovely weekend.

Louise xx

12 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Ohh Louise this is fabulous. I can't wait to get mine later on today, to have a play. Michele x

Jac’s Playground said...

Fantastic card Lou, the possibilites with this collection are just amazing.

Lavender Rose said...

They are wonderful, just had to have these!!!!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Got them as soon as I saw them yesterday! Now all I need is time to play! A fabulous collection!!

Nicola said...

I love it!! Love the coffee and spoon sets the scene perfectly, these are a class above Lou!!! Welldone!!.xxx

Nicola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah C said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again cos I'll never tire of saying it. WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

Sammi said...

Loving these!! Off to colour in some more of them. lol!

Chriss Rollins said...

congratulations you very clever lady off to have a nosey.

have a great Christmas and a wonderful exciting 2009....something tells me that is already in the bag.

love Chriss x

Karen Mortensen said...

I love how you have layered the canopy and sheltered the girls below. Just ace! xx

Annie said...

I saw what Lavender Rose did with hers and followed the link here. I gotta have these too.

they are just gorgeous.

Ann xxx

Donna said...

Louise, you are so clever and talented, I am absolutely loving your new collection and I will be along over the christmas hols to purchase some from you :) Donna x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin