Sunday 21 December 2008

Sunday Challenge....Red,Green & Gold

Well....Its nearly upon us, Christmas 2008! What a year it has been, the good,the bad and the Ugly!!!
My challenge this week is going for the end of our festive juices.
RED,GREEN AND GOLD....
Ofcourse it doesnt have to be festive, it can be any card or thing you like, aslong as you use a downloads from Charmed Cards and Crafts, if your new to the site, click on the blinkies,you'll be in for a treat!!!! Loads to choose from! Also i'd like you to use as much RED,GREEN & GOLD as you can.
There are some fantastic sample cards from the design team, as usual and Claire and Michelle have shone again!!!.
Remember to go and checkout each designers blog to findout all the info on their card and dont forget to leave a comment so we can go and look at yours.
Michelle


Claire





Nicola


Adele


Louise










I'd like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Wonderful Christmas and a Happy and Healthy 2009!!


Nicola.xx

13 comments:

Adele said...

Oh wow, wow, wow.....stunning ladies, off to blog hop quickly whilst the children are playing nicely!!!LOL.

Lovely challenge Nicola-thank you.

love Dingle.xx

Adele said...

Oh wow, wow, wow.....stunning ladies, off to blog hop quickly whilst the children are playing nicely!!!LOL.

Lovely challenge Nicola-thank you.

love Dingle.xx

Claire Mackaness said...

All blogged and hopping by 9.30 on a Sunday. Love it, the two if us with small kiddies LOL!!! You've all done fabby this week girls, cant wait to see what the other bloggers make of this weeks challenge.

Juliet said...

Love your cards girls - hope to join in with this later today. Adele, I love your use of the new Juliet image.

Karen Mortensen said...

Super cards ladies. Sorry I didn't manage to make a DT for this one but I HAVE managed one for the Monday Mojo spot tomorrow - using that lovely Juliet image ;o)

xxx

maddy hill said...

wow i love all of your cards ladies !
love red and gold too !
hope you all have a wonderful christmas ..
love maddy x

Juliet said...

Well I managed the challenge, although it is a bit more green, gold and 'pink', but pink is almost red!!! Used 'Louise' for this one!

Karen Mortensen said...

"Merged" my DT card, little late, but better late than never ;o)

Sarah C said...

What great cards. WOW

I've made a card for this challenge, but sealed the envelope and it's over Mum's waiting to be delivered to my niece. Then I realised I hadn't photographed it. I'm seeing her on Christmas Day, so will get a photo then. I've stretched it and allowed other colours to creep in, so I hope it's ok. Will come back on Saturday with the photo.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

I managed one this week!! Thanks for all the lovely challenges ladies - a Very Merry Xmas to you all!

http://craftblog.craftybutterfly.co.uk/2008/12/40th-birthday-card.html

Sammi said...

Oooh... LOVE your work ladies!!! :)

Sammi
my card

Nicky said...

All your work is stunning, I love it, I have put my attempt on my blog

http://stiggyscrafts.blogspot.com/

Jac’s Playground said...

Back to last minute posting for me I'm afraid this week! Fantastic DT cards ladies for a great challenge. mine is here TFL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin