Sunday 14 December 2008

Tags!

Hello Crafters! Louise here,

Oooh Christmas is nearly upon us and I'm starting to feel Christmassy now! However!.....I have to confess to being a tad tired of Christmas cards so this week I'm challenging you to make tags. Nice and easy eh? That's what I thought.

The Tag doesn't have to be for Christmas and if you really wanted to make a card it could be the main feature on the card, you might even fancy making a tag book. As long as you use one of the Charmed downloads and have a tag as your main feature the rest is up to you.

It's the second week of our visit from our guest designers Michele and Claire, my problem with guest designers is that I never want to let them go! I hope you're enjoying your stay girls.


Here are a few samples from the Design team, for more details just click their names to visit their blogs....





Michele














Adele


Karen








If you play along leave us a comment and we'll come and have a peek.



Happy Crafting


Louise


xx

8 comments:

Eve said...

fantastic tags this week ladies, have a family party later so will try my hand at this as soon as i can (never made a tag before!)
Well done again ladies
x

Nicola said...

Welldone every, i thought thats easy, how wrong was i lol|! With my mojo gone on holiday for Christmas, i love hainging tags from special people on the tree and keeping them, these would never get thrown away!!!
Nicola.xx

Adele said...

Sorry ladies, I've not even had time to post mine on my blog or comment!!!! Got to make a snowflake costume and make up two hampers now.....and look after a sick child!! eek. Will do a bit of blog hopping ASAP!

Lovely work!

Hugs,
Dingle xx

Sammi said...

Now don't die of shock please ... but Mine is on my blog ALREADY

I LOVE your work ladies... will come to your blogs for a much closer look now!

*hugs*
Sammi

Ruth (ooffee) said...

I made tags! They are on my blog - here!

Thanks again for the challenge and inspiration!
Ruth xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Great challenge, enjoyed doing some digi work and look not a last minute rush like normal! LOL Mine are here TFL.

Tip Top said...

Just about making this one by the seat of my pants (sorry!) Here is mine!

Anonymous said...

Did this earlier this week then put the camera in a safe place!!!!

Hope you all have a marvelous Christmas and here's to 2009!

Any Christmas or birthday money is going towards those new downloads!!!!

Here's my tag :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin