Tuesday 16 December 2008

Stocking Fillers

I hope by now you're all on your way to completing your Christmas shopping. If like me you like to add a few stocking fillers with that personal touch you just HAVE to have a go at one of these aprons, I've just made two in the space of half an hour! That's my kinda crafting! What you need is some iron on printable cotton sheets from Crafty Computer Paper and a plain cotton apron (from the same place) the aprons are great quality and only £4.99 each. I must add, I have no connection to the company but I am a very satisfied customer.


So, here's the apron I made for my husband who, luckily for me, loves to cook (he's not so keen on washing up though!)

Sorry about the slightly blurry, yellowy photo, as it's dark at 4.pm us crafters don't get very good photos right now do we?

So as not to waste any of my cotton sheet I made a little tag to go on the bottom corner of the apron, it actually gives a really professional touch.

You may remember a while ago I made an apron for my mum, here it is modelled by moi!...

Well she loves it, and every time they have visitors my Dad says "Marl, show em your apron!" LOL. The funniest thing is to watch her cooking in it, everything is held at arms length, why? because she doesn't want to get her apron mucky! ROFL. Parents, don't ya love em?I do.

I mustn't forget to add that the images Dottie and George downloads from Charmed Cards and Crafts layered onto digi backgrounds.

Don't forget to join in with our tag challenge, we love to see your creations.

Have a lovely day,

Lou xx

2 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Ohhh this is fab Louise. I bet your hubby will love it. Michele x

Karen Mortensen said...

It's fabby Lou. Your hubby will love his new apron - I love mine!! *wub*

xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin