Friday 23 January 2009

A fabulous card by Anjie

You know I really do love to go visiting people's blogs - when I have time. I'm constantly amazed by the works of art that people come up with and I just wish I could think of a word to replace WOW because it's all I seem to say in comments these days.

I came across one such wow card a couple of days ago when I payed a visit to Anjie's Blog.

She said on the docrafts forum that she was inspired by my butterfly card (scroll down a bit), what better compliment could I ever ask for than to see this amazing creation and be told that I had played a part in it. I think you'll agree with me when I say it is an absolute jaw dropper!

and now take a look behind!....

I think the backs of cards have been neglected for waaaay too long! Isn't is amazing? Would you have ever believed that you could make a stunning card without any patterned paper or embellishments? You can believe it now!

If you would like to see more of the Back To Front downloads just pop over to Charmed Cards and Crafts.

Thank you so much Anjie for letting me showcase Super Hero George.

If you would like to find out more about how Anjie used the Super Hero George images to create this card and to see all her other fabulous creations please do pop over to her Blog; Me Myself and I

5 comments:

Junie said...

Definitely the WOW factor !!!! Just getting ready to go to work and that fantastic card has put a smile on my face. FANTASTIC WORK !!

Nicky said...

Wow wow wow fanstastic card

Anjie said...

OOooo thanks Lou for the fab compliment of using one of my cards here. And thanks for the lovely comments. xx

Anonymous said...

It's a really fab card

Helena said...

Excellent card!
xxxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin