Tuesday 6 January 2009

More Mojo

Well, after yesterday's list of funny one liners I thought I'd put one of them into practise, brace yourselves.......

It's hard to see from this photo but I have actually made our Donald some specs with wire and acrylic dewdrops, here's a closer look..Donald, you should have gone to Specsavers!

Then I made a bigger pair of specs for embellishment... It just goes to show how versatile these images can be.

I used my 6X^ pad of BG Phoebe papers for this card.

I hope you like it.

Lou xxx

8 comments:

Juliet said...

Brilliant!! I love Donald's expression and this fits perfectly. Colours and papers are gorgeous too!
Juliet x

Karen Mortensen said...

It's FAB! Love Donald in his specs! Priceless!
xxx

Anjie said...

Fabulous card. Love the specs they are brill.

Jac’s Playground said...

Awesome Lou, those specs are fabby.x

tracy said...

Thanks for the comment love your card it is soooo SPEC tacular lol.
tracy x

The Vannoy Family said...

What a clever idea! Makes the card SO CUTE! Thanks for sharing!

Lorraine A said...

What a fun card ha ha , just love the glasses and the comment about spec savers ! very funny
Lorraine
p.s I would like to copy this and forward it to my friend who works in an opticians, if you don t mind of course. i will await permission,,,,

Nicky said...

"spec"atular card very funny

Blog Widget by LinkWithin