Saturday 7 February 2009

The Holly and Madison Collection

Good morning on this chilly Saturday, Juliet here today, and I have another teaser of the new Holly and Madison Collection for you. This is the gorgeous 'Holly Gardening' which I coloured with Ranger Distress Inks - isn't this just a fabulous collection? Word is that the colouring is finished now so that means that the release is imminent - keep a look out here and at Charmed Cards and Crafts.

Don't forget to pop back tomorrow for the new Sunday Challenge set by Karen (great theme by the way!), and it's not too late to get this week's cards in!

Enjoy your weekend - I'm off to play with Holly and Madison - see you tomorrow.

5 comments:

Louly said...

Ohhhh Juliet this is luuuurvly! I love the colurs, the textures, the layout....everything!

Nicky said...

Great card cannot wait to see the rest of the collection

Adele said...

Oh wow, Juliet-ths is lovely. The colouring looks amazing-hmm, I only have 3 distress inks at the mo. will have to try this out!

Beautiful!

love Dingle.xx

Nicola said...

Brilliant Juliet, love the colour combination! I've done the same image on my blog but completely different,they are soo versatile! Welldone gorgoeus!!.xx

Tip Top said...

Fantastic & wonderful colour combination!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin