Friday 6 February 2009

That Friday Feeling!

As we approach the weekend, I am shattered but full of excitement. The Design Team have got a few images to play with from the new collection and I am telling you now, you are in for a treat. Thank you Lou! What with that and the arrival of my first Copics yesterday I was in seventh heaven last light playing with my new goodies.


I thought today I would show you a little preview of the wonderful new collection and my first little attempt at using my Copics. The shading is a bit amateur but I was quite pleased all the same- shall we say I was pleased enough to be putting in an order for a few more colours! Well what better excuse do I need- Charmed have a new download collection to play with any time now!




PS-Copics work a treat with Charmed downloads!

15 comments:

Louly said...

Just beautiful Adele! There's nothing amateur about the shading, it looks perfect to me!

Sammi said...

Oh wow!!! She is gorgeous!! So is your card! And I have to say that your colouring is fab!!
Ooh.. when are they available Lou???
Sammi
xxx

Karen Mortensen said...

Absolutely fabulous Adele and your colouring is marvelous! We should be stocking the copic pens at Charmed soon (but they are taking their time!!).

Love your card, super!!


xxxx

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Well you've done a great job with those Copics! The shading is brill!!! As is your card!

As they say around here - you jammy thing - getting the new images first!!!!

They look amazing (as I would expect) and I can't wait to get my hands on them!!! Perfect for stocking up the handmade cards at church with cards for the younger people - people are always asking for them....

Ruth (ooffee) said...

PS - What's her name?

Claire Mackaness said...

Wow thats fab Adele, your colouring is great for an amateur

Rachel said...

just gorgeous, the colour is perfect...

Rachelxx

Michele Roos said...

Ohh this is gorgeous. I'm loving the new images. Michele x

Juliet said...

At last, I'm able to comment!!
Adele, this is fabulous and I think I really need some Copics now. Your card is gorgeous and I love the new collection Lou.
Another example card is on my blog now.
xx

tracy said...

Can't wait for this collection love the sneeky peek we have had so far, the full monty looks even better though Adele what a lovely card.
Waiting in anticipation
tracy x

Nicola said...

Wow Adele brilliant, did you crochet the flowers yourself? Ithe images are wonderful arnt they!!!xx

Anjie said...

Adele this is brilliant. The colouring is fabby, not amateur in any way.

Lavender Rose said...

I think your colouring is excellent and just love the new download!

Jac’s Playground said...

Ooo gorgeous Adele, you've made the new collection very tantalising! Fantastic colouring too.

Tip Top said...

OOOhhhh! Love the little touches of bling!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin