Tuesday 3 February 2009

I'm Such a Busy Busy Bee!

Hi folks, Louise here,
You might have noticed that I haven't been around much for the past few days, sorry about that I haven't forgotten you or your fabulous Blogs, I've been working on the next collection. I shouldn't blow my own trumpet BUT you're going to love it! Watch out for sneaky peeks coming soon but before that I'll give you some clues; It's not Dottie or George, or animals or more girls about town - it's completely different!
Anyhow, as some of you will know, when I'm not designing the downloads for Charmed Cards and Crafts I'm designing and writing for craft magazines, I'm currently on the books for Crafts Beautiful, docrafts Creativity! and Papercraft Inspirations. The card below is in this month's Papercraft Inspirations in the quick cards section. I always find it more difficult making quick cards, I prefer to faff! I think it turned out OK though.....
Stayed tuned for news of the new collection, I can't wait to show you it.

Louise xx

7 comments:

Junie said...

Love the card !!!! Looking forward to the new collection

Ruth (ooffee) said...

WOW - what a busy person!! I thought you'd been quiet!

Looking forward to the new collection already!
Have fun! Ruth xx

Rachel said...

Gorgeous card Louise, can't wait to see the new collection..

Rachelxx

Nicky said...

Lovely Card, you are such a tease, and you know us crafters are not patient people lol

jacque4u2c said...

LOVE IT! Take a deep breathe! Sounds like you have been super busy!

maddy hill said...

it turned out more than Ok lou ... tis gorgeous ! i love the colours ! and dottie looks ace !

Tip Top said...

Can't wait!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin