Wednesday 4 February 2009

Mid-Week Mojo

Hi following on from my challenge I set on Sunday,using shades of Green and Yellow ( I said it would be white by monday!)
For this card,it is designed to beat the postie, as it folds completely flat and fits into an ordinary envelope! I used the gorgeously sweet back to front dottie image from Lou's latest collection,available from Charmed Cards

The sentiments are from Hot of the press,clear overlays which are also available from Charmed


I used Watercolour pens for the colour of Dottie.
Dont forget to leave a link on the challenge so we can go and have a look.
Nicola.xx

5 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

This is just the most cleaver thing I have seen! Beautiful!

Karen Mortensen said...

It's just gorgeous Nicola. Shows just how fab this new collection is.

xxxx

Louly said...

Oh how clever! I love this so much Nicola, you're amazing. xx

Uneekdolldesigns said...

Very cute indeed! Love the design!

Nina Therese said...

So cute having her peeking up from the card! Just love it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin