Monday 16 February 2009

Monday Mojo - Grungy

I'm such a big fan of the grungy/shabby chic look, I'm just a grungy kinda gal at heart. The new Holly & Madison collection is PERFECT for this type of look. They are very versatile in fact as you can make them pretty pretty if you want to, or grungy and distressed if you prefer. This is my favourite collection, it inspires me to craft and I had lost my mojo a little so the inspiration was much needed. These images just ROCK!

It is Nicola's birthday on the 19th so I made this card for her. The image here is one of the fabulous Madison 3-in-1 images. I have more info on what I used on my blog. This is quite a large card, size A5, and illustrates once again how versatile these downloads are, and why I prefer them to stamps. I know I keep harping on about this but you can always get just the size you need for your project and are not limited in any way.


We have a new challenge on the Charmed Craft Talk forum where you can win a set of Le Plume markers; perfect for colouring in your downloads. The basic requirement for the challenge is one of our downloads so you are almost there already!! Read about it here.


TFL and have a lovely day


Karen xxx


5 comments:

Betty J Schaub said...

A sassy chic and a beauty of a card! Nicola will love it!

Louly said...

Oh Karen this is just gorgeous! I love how you've done the half flowers and filled thm with pearls, what a fantastic idea!I'm glad you like Holly and Madison because there are more to come!

Nicky said...

Great card and lovley colours, I am sure Nicola will love it

Cazzy said...

Oh dear, I may have lost my download when my PC went wrong just before Christmas, I won't know until the new one arrives and I can find out if the old hard drive is still working!

XxJULESxX said...

gorgeous card!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin