Monday 23 February 2009

Monday Mojo - Signs of Spring

I hope you enjoyed the same wonderful weather we had here in London over the weekend, beautiful bright sunshine which disbursed the horrible chill, if only momentarily. It wont be long before the daffodils and hyacinths force the hard winter earth upwards in their determination to meet daylight. I can't wait!
This image of Holly from the Holly & Madison download is perfect for spring and summery cards don't you think? You may have already seen this card on my blog but I thought it perfect for a little motivation on this Monday morn :-)



A little reminder that the free Cowgirl (USA) Holly image is ONLY available if you take part in yesterday's challenge. We've had several email requests for the image but you can only get it through the challenge.


Have a wonderful day.

Karen xxx

4 comments:

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

Wonderful design, colours, just lovely! Sarah x

Tip Top said...

OOh - do like the doodling around the edges - lovely touch!

Louly said...

Well, I told you before and I'm telling you again, this is an absoloute stunner! It makes me feel all bright and cheerful.

Sammi said...

It's so bright and fun!! LOVE it!!
xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin