Sunday 22 February 2009

Sunday Challenge! Blast From The Past!

Hi Folks, Louise here,

Did you read yesterday's post? If you did you'll know that we have an extra special challenge for you this week. If you play, not only will you get an exclusive Holly image emailed to you but you will also be in with a chance of being chosen as our guest designer for March!

So here's what you have to do.......

This week I want you to look through your photos of cards you've made in the past, find one you really like then recreate it using the exact same layout but with different papers and embellishments! Of course there must be a Charmed download image in there too!

When you've finished, put both cards on your blog so we can look at old and new together and leave a comment here so we can go for a look.
Please read yesterday's post for full details of how to get your free image.

Here are the fabulous examples from the design team...

Louise

Juliet


Karen


Adele

Nicola

Anjie


Tip Top


Sadly the time has come to say goodbye to our lovely guest designers that joined us for February,they have been absolute stars and I have loved seeing their examples each week. Thank you so much

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Anjie & Tip Top ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


That means we need a new guest designer for March! Just play along with this challenge before Thursday evening and it could be you!


Don't forget to read yesterday's post to find out how to claim your Holly in the USA!!

23 comments:

Adele said...

Whoo hoooo. great challenge, lovely cards! Off to blog hop in a mo!

Thank you to Anjie and Tip Top, I hope you have enjoyed being part of our little team!

love Dingle.xx

Juliet said...

I loved this challenge Lou - thanks for the inspiration!!! It's always sad when GD's leave us, so a big thank you to Anjie and Tiptop xx
Juliet xx

Juliet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicola said...

Great challenge, fabulous card!! Thanks guest design team you've been wonderful.
Im off to Farnborough 'make it' 5 show now, retail therapy!!
xxx

Anjie said...

Wow there are some truly amazing cards here. Well done ladies. And thanks for giving me the opportunity to be a GD I've loved it. And thanks to Lou for the free image, hugs.
xx

tracy said...

amazing love these new images please can you tell me the difference between transparent and other download i have read but still don't understand am i just being think would like to download this collection later on this evening already have quite a few just need some advise
thanks girls
tracy

Katy said...

Fabulous challenge!!

Love the new Holly and Madison's, I'm always using mine :)

My entry is here

Katy
xx

Tip Top said...

A very big thank you from me for my wonderful GD spot for Feb - I have really enjoyed my time and your support and encouragement has been amazing! Thank you so much!!

PS I luurrrvvee Holly and Madison!

Ruth (ooffee) said...

WOW! What an interesting challenge! Thanks Lou! Mine is on my blog now!

It's amazing how using the same layout can produce two so very different cards!
Ruth x

Claire Mackaness said...

I loved this challenge, thanks so much. I'm really happy with my new make. You can see it Here

Sammi said...

whoo!! LOVE your work ladies!!!
My card is Here
thanks for another fun challenge!!
Sammi
xxx

Becky said...

Hi Guys!
Love your blasts from the pasts!! You can see mine on this post here
Love Becky xx

Sarah C said...

What a fantastic challenge and amazing cards from you all as always.

My card is here.

Unknown said...

Great challenge, love the DT cards, as always.

here are my cards

Jan x

having a {me} day said...

What a FUN challenge!! I think I enjoyed creating this more this time round than I did the first time. You can find my entry here. Thank you for the chance of a free image!!
Thank you for looking.
kat
having a {me} day

Christine Phillips said...

Enjoyed this challenge not having to think up something from scratch Here is mine

Happy Crafter said...

Fab challenge and great cards Ladies:)
Here is my entry.
Thanks for looking:)
Val xxx

Ultramum said...

Not made many cards recently cos of neck/back/shoulder problems but had to have a go at this one ...

Here's my entry

Nicky said...

Great DT cards I have put mine on my blog if you want a look

Here's my effort

Susan said...

What a great challenge. I love the new Holly and Madison collection and can't wait to see the new one. You can find my cards here

SweetPea said...

Some fab cards this week, I have loved looking through all the blogs.... Off to leave some comments!

Have now uploaded my card for this week on my blog x

debra said...

great challenge this week and fabcards too, hopefully entered correctly this time as enetered to early last week lol (was having a bad week fullstop last week.
anyway my card ishere

Jac’s Playground said...

Fantastic challenge, was great looking back at some of my past cards and seeing how my style has grown. Fantastic DT cards and I shall hopefully be finding time pretty soon to go hopping and check out everyone elses cards. Mine is here TFL and thanks for the opportunity of a fabulous free image. x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin