Wednesday 11 February 2009

Pamper Time & Customer Cards

Yesterday you saw the second card from my theme week on Crafts By Louly so today thought I would show you card 3.....

Here's Holly in her robe, getting ready for some serious pampering. I'm really happy with this one. I replaced the block layering for some scalloped frames this time but the papers, images and basic layout theme are the same. Here's the good old snippet - I do love snippets!
Again I've paper pieced Holly's clothes - a technique I adore! In case you don't already know, the image is from the Holly&Madison download collection, only available at Charmed Cards & Crafts the best online craft store on the block! Whilst there you can purchase the papers I'm using for all of my cards this week - Amy Butler Lotus mat pad. Aren't they just perfect? I hope Karen has plenty because I'm going back for more, I'll race ya!

Our challenges are becoming popular with none bloggers and we can't leave them out now can we? so here are the two beautiful email entries I've received this week...

This one's by Sandra Fox..phwaaaar!!!!


.....and the card with attitude is by Christine Middleton.. cool eh?

Have a lovely day,

Louise xx

4 comments:

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

All really lovely! I especially love Holly in her robe! I love this blog. it makes me feel happy, so colourful, well done! Sarah x

Juliet said...

Another fabulous card for me to drool over! I agree, those papers are gorgeous - I'm running!!

Karen Mortensen said...

Fab fab card Lou, absolutely gorgeous!

Great cards also from Sandra and Christine. Well done ladies xxx

Anjie said...

Fabby cardas usual Lou.
Great cards from Snadra and Christine as well.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin