Tuesday 10 February 2009

Holly at Work

I think Holly at Work is one of my favourites from the Holly & Madison collection so I had lots of fun making this card.

If you've been reading this week's posts on my other Blog (Craft by Louly) you'll know that I'm sticking to a theme this week - I'm having such fun with it!I went with the clip board theme from the image for this card and I'm really pleased with how it turned out. I'm mad about these papers and I just know I'm going to have to buy some more really soon!

Papers; Amy Butler Lotus Mat Pad
K&Co Wild Saffron
Image; Holly at Work (Holly and Madison download collection)
All the above are available at Charmed Cards and Crafts.

4 comments:

Junie said...

This is my favourite card !!! this card definitely has the WOW factor for me. It is stunning LOVE IT

Juliet said...

I know I keep saying it, but I love the colours in these papers. A perfect card Lou!

Unknown said...

What an amazing card, it's so clever, I love the way you've carried the theme of the clipboard through & the colours on the papers are stunning. Soooo inspiring - thanks

Tip Top said...

Fantastic card! Liking the clipboard styling!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin